My experience here has been outstanding! Taking the courses I needed here was much more stress free than my day school. The teachers here were much nicer and more flexible with extra help. I was always taken care of and I always understood concepts at the end of the day.
Who are we?
The Institute of Canadian Education (ICE) is an independent Private High School in Toronto that helps students achieve their High School Diploma among other educational goals. Our School is authorized by the Ontario Ministry of Education to grant credits for secondary students from Grades 9 to 12, who are working to complete their Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD). You can complete our High School Diploma Courses Online or in-class, within quick time and with a flexible schedule.
Our teachers are qualified, competent and caring professionals who are dedicated to and fully support our students. The Credit Courses offered for Grades 9 to 12 are internationally recognized. We also offer tutoring in all areas and at all levels.
Browse through our wide range of online high school diploma courses and book them online OR book a free consultation with us to discuss your options.
What do we offer?
We offer High School Courses from Grade 9 to 12, Online and In-class. Our courses start from $379 onwards.
Request a FREE consultation
Need help in choosing a course or getting to know all your available options? Get started with a FREE comprehensive consultation with our experts regarding your goals, course recommendations and ways to complete your high school diploma.
Whom do we work with?
- Young students 9-12th Standard
- International Students Around the world, serving people in more than 40+ countries
- Elite AthletesWho need to achieve educational goals in order to play a sport
- Part time job takers Who are looking to upskill
- Adults Students who want to upskill
- You irrespective of your background, you are more than welcome into this international school
Why ICEducation ?
- Education that is aligned with 21st century demands – Course content is regularly updated and prepared keeping in mind current trends and influences
- E-learning – All modules can be accessed and completed online on a 24×7 available, interactive platform.
- Flexible schedule – Complete courses in a self-paced manner
- Hundreds of success stories – We have helped students, irrespective of their educational background and have seen a 100% success rate
- Certified courses – Approved by the Ministry of Education
- Will prepare you for college or career growth – Whether you are a student looking at completing High School, getting ready for University or someone looking to fill a gap in their education and boost their career potential
- Closed classroom (5:1 ratio) – Get more individual attention, focus and a personalized experience
Our Popular Courses
What our students say about us
Ever since I was first told about ICE, I was originally quite skeptical about private schools in Ontario. Even though they all were accredited instituions, I still didn’t personally feel like they were very credible. All that changed when I was told by a friend to give it a chance and enroll at ICE. It has been one of the best choices I have ever had in my early academic life. The staff and administration is superb and it is flexible, allowing me to finish courses at my own pace. I would most definitely recommend anyone thinking of taking courses at any private institution to enroll at ICE and have the same experience that I did. I think it is the best choice for anyone and everyone.
I feel like ICE Education truly provided me with the care and work I needed. I would recommend anyone to come here. Since I arrived here on my first day, they welcomed me with open hearts. The family that runs this place are very good and honestly want to see you succeed. They also have cool programs like robotics and after-school tutoring.
United Nations Day
The UN came to existence 74 years ago today! It was founded on the basis of collective action of promoting peace and development around the world.